2:22

Babies are sleep stealin' things. Your bed and body are not your own when there's a baby about. It drags on for years, the fatigue, and you almost become accustomed to it. A resilient young body can sustain through a lack of sleep, especially for the love of a baby. They make you old and keep you young. I get to missing babies until my self preservation kicks in.

If your kid is healthy enough, you get a Sleeping Respite for a time.
Don't get too cozy.

Sleep eludes a mother of a teenaged boy. They're just not right. Frontal lobes and all. A person could worry themselves to death over a drifty 17 year old.

I don't know how atheists do it. My prayers are faithless enough.

Comments

  1. Hello! Congratulations for your blog, very interesting! Great posts. You also are welcome to visit my blog: I help to spread the cause of Christian persecution.http://inatriosolii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment