Some fine picture books

Working at the library would've been a dream job for a 16 year old me if it hadn't been for the pesky patrons which kept me from reading all the books I wanted. They had me shelving in the kid's section. That's how I became a connoisseur of children's books. 


Dream job for 40 year old me would be a children's book writer. Or editor. Or agent. Or picker.


I spent lots of time perusing, buying and reading picture books to my babies and toddlers. 


How sweet it was to be loved by them...


Guess How Much I Love You by Anita Jeram


Harry the Dirty Dog by Gene Zion


If You Give A Pig A Pancake by Laura Numeroff


Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown


Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle


The Day Fletcher Was Hatched by Wende Devlin


Millions of Cats by Wanda Gag


All books by Judith Viorst.



Comments