Up where the air is clear.

When feeling discouraged, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. It's a thrill just to ride the monorail with the knowledge of what the day holds.

When feeling frustrated, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. Smallest of details delight me everywhere I look and the streets are swept clean.

When feeling down, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. Troubles melt like lemon drops upon first sight of balloon bouquets on Main Street USA.

When feeling jolly, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. Celebrate all the live long day because a fantastically amazing parade is always on the way.

When feeling hopeful, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. Be among world travelers, recognizing an evolving vision memorialized with a mouse.

When feeling wistful, I wanna be in the Magic Kingdom. The sweet ache of my feet resting aboard the People Mover contrasts with the sharp longing of unspoken dreams.

Disney is to dreamers what sea is to sand.

Comments

Post a Comment