NTGOAP

• Mean To Do has become Meant To Do as Christmas break escapes me.

• Clean House has become A Relative Term as Christmas break escapes me.

• Skinnier, More Fabulous Me has become Try Not To Gain At Least as Christmas break escapes me.

• Read These Books has become Finish This One I Hope as Christmas break escapes me.

• Spend Less has become Coulda Been Worse as Christmas break escapes me.

• Gonna Get That Flu Shot has become A Tickle In My Chest That Won't Go Away as Christmas break escapes me.

• Get To The Bottom Of This Exhaustion has become Get Through The Holidays as Christmas break escapes me.

• Declutter has become Just Stick It In That Room as Christmas break escapes me.

• Educational Programming To Watch has become 3 Seasons of 30 Rock as Christmas break escapes me.

• List of Accomplishments has become Got Out Of PJs Today as Christmas break escapes me.

Comments