You can go your own way.

I will protray a fine example for the wide eyed innocents. Even the mean ones who know not what they do.

But I'm not drinking your Koolaid.

I will accomplish the tasks at hand. Just tell me what needs to be done and I'll find my way.

But I'm not drinking your Koolaid.

I will hustle and give without expectation because I said I would. As long as I can stand it.

But I'm not drinking your Koolaid.

I may not be that good of a person but I know bitter and it tastes of creative minds misundestood and cleverness devalued. When the banner rises only to afford the rising, the flag flies high but not true.

Without joy, there is no music.
Without wonder, there is no aesthetic.
Without stories, numbers and letters are meaningless.

As days go by, the contrast is sharper and we spill over and out but reach ever deeper:
"I'm awesome. They just don't know it." So, that settles that. No more Koolaid.

Comments