In the mansions, bright and blessed.

The house you built is dimly lit in somber celebration. Inside, memories of You and Her await Us until we can find worthy moments to pause and reflect.
The house you built is compassionate and kind. Generous and sweet.
The house you built is steadfast and strong. Modest and unassuming.
The house you built is more spirit, less sparkle. Quiet and introspective.
"People live their lives, hon, but, at the end, it's the same for everyone: death." These are among your last words to me. Even as fear tried to take hold of me, I discerned you were trying to tell me so much more.
I wish I could see you now, knowing and being fully known as a good and faithful servant. I wish I could see your joy in being made new.
The house you built is a beacon of hope and guides all who see to Jesus.
The house you built is our heritage of a life, faithful and true.
And just so you know, we are all so grateful for the life you built for us.

Comments